Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter Weather Weekend!

Happy Friday!

I woke up this morning to the slightest dusting of snow and that feeling that there is more to come.  Sure enough, I looked at the weather report for the weekend and we should get more of my favorite type of precipitation.  Whenever I talk about my love for snow, and winter weather in general, people either look at me like I'm a lunatic or simply shrug and wish for summer.

I'm not sure where this love of all things winter comes from... I'm not good at winter sports, I hate digging my car out and I'm always cold but in spite of all that I'd take winter a million times over a humid, sticky summer.

Plus, everything is beautiful in the snow.  Architectural Digest has an amazing slideshow of ski town digs.  Can't you just imagine sitting in this living room with a cup of coffee watching the flakes tumble gently to the ground?

Photo via www.architecturaldigest.com


So! Fingers crossed for a lovely, relaxing snowy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment