Thursday, January 6, 2011

Smooth as a Baby's Bottom

Something you should not do at work - google image search for baby's bottom.
Moving on!

I have always felt pretty lucky to have the skin I'm in.  I don't generally fight with blemishes, never had acne, and don't always need to wear foundation or concealer. But lately I have noticed that my skin is looking a little dull (and wrinkly...ugh.)  Probably due to the fact that we're in the throws of winter here in Baltimore and the dry air coming out of our heater is almost constantly flowing.

Whenever my skin starts to feel this way, I immediately turn to Kiehl's.  They always have something that will fix whatever ails my epidermis.  Lately, I've been in LOVE with their Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion.




I know, it's a mouthful... but it's not nearly as scary as it sounds.  It's a sandy white paste that you rub on your clean face for about 30 seconds and you come out of the shower with a fabulous post-facial glow.  I swear I used this the other day and someone told me they liked my new foundation.  First of all, I wasn't wearing foundation but secondly... I've never gotten a compliment on foundation before in my life so my skin must have been pretty impressive looking that day!  Not to mention the fact that their stores are so fun, and their lovely salespeople will let you test just about anything without looking at all irritated.  PLUS when you order something from their website, you get to pick out three free samples!  I'm sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment