Friday, January 28, 2011

Coming Clean

I am just going to admit it.

I love clogs.  Whew!  It feels so good to get things like that off your chest.

Since it's friday and it is still flurrying and I'm on my way to happy hour, I'm going to make this short.  (This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my entire readership probably hates clogs... nope, not at all)  Not that I care that you all hate clogs... They are totally back in style.  ShopBop even has a whole section devoted to them.  So THERE.

Here's a few pair I love:
These from Shopbop... don't give me lip about them not being clogs... it says clogs right in the description!


And here are some Swedish Hasbeens (yes, they're actually called that... no jokes, please!) from piperlime in black suede.


and finally... some that aren't $400 (I know, you're welcome.) An adorable pair Steven Yak from 6pm, which is an awesome cheap shoe finding site.  Yes, that's a thing.


Ok! So there we have it.  Clogs are cool.

Note: I'm weirdly punchy right now... sorry for the level of sass.  Happy weekend you little scamps!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment