There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Man Repellant

Holler!

Sorry for the less frequent posting.  I'm trying to catch up with life after the 24hr death plague of 2011 that I had last weekend but I'll post duck prosciutto soon.  Anywhoo!

I stumbled upon this amazing website the other day and I wanted to share.  Often times I will put on an outfit, or try on a pair of shoes or a new hairstyle that I am really excited about and look to the hubs who will tell me it is a. hideous, b. mental patient and/or 3 year old dressing herself esque or c. something he is sure is in fashion but he 'Just Doesn't Get.'  I always kind of enjoy dressing for myself  but its nice to know I'm not alone on this one.

Enter The Man Repeller.
This blog is a hilarious discussion (with pictures!) of clothes that are the peak of fashion but are quite obviously "sartorial birth control."

an old site banner - SO accurate!

I love the site because of the author's humor and her take on the crazy world of high fashion.  I also happen to LOVE the inspiration I get from the quirky outfits she puts together... much to my husband's dismay.

No comments:

Post a Comment