Monday, November 14, 2011

Chronic Bitch Face

Hi peeps!

Semi-big post coming up later this week on my favorite holiday ever - Thanksgiving!  Several of my favorite recipes will definitely be included.  For now, I'm trying to pace myself as I dip my toe back into the blogging waters.

For today, I just wanted to share a site that I absolutely love, Krisatomic.  Specifically - this post on chronic bitch face (which I totally have and have accepted....)


I totally get this. People often tell me I look a. pissed, b. tired, c. miserable.  I know, I need new friends :)

Happy Monday!

xo

Updated: Apparently my husband thinks he has bitch face MUCH worse than I do. He says - "yours is not chronic... you have no idea what's it's like to live with it...it's a serious handicap you know :)"
haha, it's true - the man makes a mean bitchface!

No comments:

Post a Comment