Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy VD

Hi Friends!

Happy Valentines Day!  Hope you and your loves have a great one.

To Justin - So True  (from pinterest user bianca_leigh)

I know it's been quite around here again lately but I'm hoping to get back to regular posting when life settles down (hopefully soon!)

What are you all doing for Valentine's Day?  Usually I don't celebrate but this year the hubs and I are going to an awesome sounding dinner at Smoke and Barrel in DC with my friend Sarah.  I have already peep'd the menu and have locked my sights on a venison tenderloin entrée.  The three course dinner is paired with some of Ommegang beers.  Everything sounds so fantastic.  Here's the link if you're interested in checking out the tavern.  My friend Matt is the tavern-keeper and I'm so excited to check it out.

Anyway, I hope to be posting with more regularity in the near future so don't forget about me :)

xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment